(21-30 of 147)
The Gladstone Hotel offers 37 unique artist-designed rooms and hosts over 70 art exhibitions a year throughout 4 gallery spaces....
- 37 unique artist-designed rooms
- Melody Bar or Café
- Daily events: Book launches, live bands, late night karaoke
- Hosting over 70 exhibitions a year throughout 4 gallery spaces
Just minutes away from the Toronto Pearson International Airport, the International Plaza Hotel is perfect for a business trip...
- Full-service Starbucks
- Just minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Offers 433 rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, large in-room working stations, in-room dining, flat-panel HD TVs with cable channels
- 60,000 square feet of function space making it perfect for weddings, meetings and conventions
- 24 hour airport shuttle service
- onsite fitness centre
- Indoor pool with waterslide
- Four onsite restaurants - including Ginko Japanese, Grand Chinese, Harry’s Bar, and Orchid Café and Wine Bar
Located in the heart of Yorkville, this 5-star hotel offers a unique mix of stunning rooms, sensational art collection, private...
- In the heart of Yorkville
- Canada's most exclusive 5-star hotel
- Unique mix of stunning rooms, sensational art collection, private screening room, and world-class cuisine at The Hazelton's restaurant 'ONE' by Mark McEwan
- 62 beautifully designed rooms and 15 exceptional suites
- Hotel guest rooms average over 620 Square Feet with 9 foot ceilings
- Custom-designed furnishings and exterior French doors that open onto private balconies
- Suites also feature beds backed with sumptuous leather surrounds, LG 47" HDTVs, Lutron low voltage lighting, and wireless connections
- The city’s top art-centric hotel, hosting nearly 40 art dealers